Electives 2018-2019 2nd Semester
All High School students have the opportunity to select from a wide variety of elective classes. These classes fit in with our goal of developing well rounded students as it recognizes the different interests in our varied student body. Each semester the students get to choose their electives. Examples of elective classes that have been offered include:
● This semester we have 24 elective classes (Optativas)!
● You have the chance to change your Optativas for spring semester; you must indicate you are changing on the sheets rotated in English classes. You can pick up your password to register in Mr. Jacob’s office
● Sign-up for these classes will be opened online from Wednesday, January 9, 5:00 pm to Thursday, January 10, 5:00 pm.
● To sign-up, go to the JFK website at http://www.jfk.edu.mx and click on:
○ School Sections
○ High School
○ Sign in with the information provided.
● When you register, the system will give you a confirmation code, which means that you have successfully enrolled in an elective. Keep this code for any clarifications.
● Places are limited in each class and registration is ‘first come, first served’ to provide an equal chance for all students.
● No student can sign up for another student.
● Once you have registered there can be no changes during the semester!
● Students that do not register online while the website is open will be placed by the system in a class where there is vacancy.
● Students wishing to attend math support classes must register for another elective and request this class directly from Kevin Conner, the Mathematics Head of Department.
● Students in 11th and 12th grades studying any IB Art subject are not permitted to choose any art elective and should look for other interests.
● The lists will be posted on Friday, January 11 by 11:25 am.
Shakespeare Competition Club
Creating a better future
Relaxation & Stress Management
Engineering with Arduino