Every year the SEP requires the school to offer 5% of our income by scholarships to the families that require support. At JFK the amount offered usually exceeds this 5% as we strive to help and provide support to families who are most needed.
For: Parents who wish to renew or apply for the first time to SEP (the Ministry of Public for the School Year 2022- 2023.
In coordination with the Ministry of Public Education, it is necessary that a specialist, independent of the school, conducts a socioeconomic study for the allocation of scholarships. This study, together with the documents requested by the office, will allow an adequate allocation of scholarships, trying to benefit the neediest families.
This process is independent of the obligation to submit all the documentation requested by the SEP on the established dates.
Procedure to request a scholarship to the SEP:
- Review the message from the General Director and the Board regarding the circumstances of the Scholarships for the next school year 2022-2023
- Once the message has been reviewed, an appointment for the socioeconomic study must be made with the firm Grupo de Evaluación y Desarrollo Filt S.A. de C.V. at [email protected] or by phone at 4421953148 or by WhatsApp 55 2366 6255 with Carolina Damián Yáñez, who will inform you about the documentation to be submitted.
- The socioeconomic study process consists of two parts, the first part will be with Ms. Carolina Damián Yáñez will indicate you the documentation that must be sent by mail to [email protected] and for the second part you will receive a call from a visitor to schedule a home visit where an interview will be conducted. During the home visit, a photograph will be taken of the interior and exterior of your home as well as one with the interviewee.
- Make the payment of $800.00 directly to the firm that performs the study if no invoice is required, in case it is required it would be the amount plus V.A.T. $928.00. The information for the transfer and/or deposit is: Account number 0111385550 CLABE: 012680001113855504 of BBVA Bancomer, in the name of Grupo de Evaluación y Desarrollo Filt S.A. de C.V. Write as concept: Beca JFK (Student's last name). Once the payment has been made, please send the receipt of the deposit to [email protected]
- Attend the call when it is issued by the SEP and meet its requirements. queretaro.gob.mx
You must follow the steps mentioned, to be considered a scholarship candidate; otherwise, you will be left out of the process, even if you meet the other requirements. The information and documentation provided in the socioeconomic study will be used exclusively for the scholarship process at the JFK School and all the information provided will be confidential and will be protected by the Institution.
The requirements for the socioeconomic study are independent of what is requested by the SEP and do NOT replace the procedure before the SEP.
The completion of the socioeconomic study does not grant the scholarship.
* Guide for requesting the Complete Special Credit Report from the Credit Bureau:
- Enter the page burodecredito.com.mx
- In the lower-left part, press the button "get your report".
- In the central part of the page press "get my report now!".
- Authorize and accept the query by checking the box and pressing continue, uncheck check my Score since otherwise a charge will be generated later.
- Fill in the personal data, enter the zip code, a list of colonias (neighborhoods) and the zones will be displayed automatically, and select the correct one.
- Enter credit card information and credit numbers if any.
- It is recommended that the card number entered to be the oldest one and that it does not have a current report of theft and loss.
- If you had a car loan, you have to enter it, even if it has already been paid in full regardless of how old it is.
- Enter the security code and press continue.
- Once the information is consulted, the system displays the report number and the button "See My Report" with which the credit bureau report will be displayed.