Every year the SEP requires the school to offer 5% of our income in scholarships to the families that require support. At JFK the amount offered usually exceeds this 5% as we strive to help and provide support to families who are most in need.
For: Parents who wish to renew or apply for the first time to SEP (the Ministry of Public for the School Year 2023 - 2024.
In coordination with the Ministry of Public Education, it is necessary for an independent to make a socioeconomic study for the assignment of scholarships. Together with the documents that the office will request, this study will allow a fair allocation of the scholarships, to benefit the families in most need.
This process is independent of the obligation to deliver all the documentation requested by the SEP on the established dates.
Procedure to request a scholarship to the SEP:
Review the message from the General Director and the Board regarding the process to get a Scholarship for the next school year 2023-2024.
- Once the message has been reviewed, you should make an appointment for the socioeconomic study at the Grupo de Evaluación y Desarrollo Filt S.A. de C.V. office at [email protected]
or by calling 4421953148 with Lic. Carolina Damián Yáñez who will inform you about the documentation to be delivered on the day of the study.
- The socioeconomic study process is formed of two parts, for this reason, you will receive two calls, the first from an analyst to capture data and the second from a visitor to schedule the home visit, in which you must deliver your report from the bureau of credit, proof of income or annual statement. Additionally, you will have to show the documentation indicated when you scheduled the appointment. During the visit to your home, a photograph of the documentation will be taken, as well as the interior and exterior of your home and one with the candidate and the visitor.
Make the payment of $900.00 pesos directly to the office that carries out the study. If an invoice is required, it would be the amount plus IVA (tax) $1,044.00
The data for the transfer and/or deposit are the following:
Clabe: 012680001113855504 of BBVA Bancomer, under the name of Grupo de Evaluación y Desarrollo Filt S.A. de C.V.
Attend the call when it is issued by the SEP and meet its requirements. www.queretaro.gob.mx
You must follow all these steps, to be considered a scholarship candidate. Failure to do so will exclude you from the process, even if you meet the other requirements. The information and documentation provided in the socioeconomic study will be used exclusively for the scholarship process at the JFK School and all the information provided will be confidential and will be protected by the School.
The requirements for the socioeconomic study are independent of what is requested by the SEP, and they DO NOT replace the procedure of the socioeconomic studies.
The completion of the socioeconomic study does not guarantee the scholarship.
* Guide for requesting the Complete Special Credit Report from the Credit Bureau:
- Enter the page www.burodecredito.com.mx
- In the lower-left part, press the button "get your report".
- In the central part of the page press "get my report now!".
- Authorize and accept the query by checking the box and pressing continue, uncheck check my Score since otherwise a charge will be generated later.
- Fill in the personal data, entering the zip code, a list of colonias (neighborhoods) and the zones will be displayed automatically and select the correct one.
- Enter credit card information and credit numbers if any.
- It is recommended that the card number entered be the oldest one and that it does not have a current report of theft and loss.
- If you had a car loan, you have to enter it, even if it has already been paid in full regardless of how old it is.
- Enter security code and press continue.
- Once the information is consulted, the system displays the report number and the button "See My Report" with which the credit bureau report will be displayed.